Tropico 6 will be the sixth installment of the Tropico Saga, which is under development by Limbic Entertainment, and will be published by Kalypso Media. It will use Unreal Engine 4 instead of its own in-house engine. The game will be available for PC, Linux, PS4 and Xbox One.
New Features Edit
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities, like landings, bus depots and aerial cable car stations.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer for up to four players.
- Tropico 6 will feature more buildings out of the box than any Tropico before: 150+ buildings will give players the tools for every situation and also offer a lot of visual variety for players who just want to build a Caribbean paradise.
- Be the dictator you want to be: Players can express themselves by customizing their avatar, their palace, election speeches, the Tropican flag and El Presidente's personal means of transportation.
Factions and Characters Edit
Tropico 6 will see some loved characters coming back, as well as political factions and foreign powers, along with their new representatives:
El Presidente's trusted subordinate: Penultimo
One of the new characters: The Broker, who will offer enticing deals and offers to encourage El Presidente to add to or spend his Swiss Bank account money.
Political factions: Edit
- Revolutionaries, represented by Sofia Ortega
- Capitalists, represented by Mason Belmonte
- Communists, represented by Marco Moreno
- Militarists, represented by General Rodriguez
- Religious, represented by Sister Francesca
- Environmentalists, represented by Sunny Flowers
- Industrialists, represented by Harland Zander
- Conservatives, represented by Hector Delgado
- Intellectuals, represented by Elena Culpepper
Foreign Powers Edit
- The Crown, represented by Lord Roger Wyndham
- Axis, represented by Erich von Strohm
- Allies, represented by Wynton Marlborough
- Western Powers, represented by Colonel Buck Scott
- Eastern Bloc, represented by Nadia Kuznetsov
- EU, represented by Eline Dupont
- USA, represented by Raymond King
- Middle East, represented by Prince Thari
- Russia, represented by Vlad Orlov
- China, represented by Ambassador Zhang
Expansions and DLC Edit
To be Announced.
As announced by the developers Tropico 6 will have full modding support. Yet the contents are encrypted in huge .PAK files which can be unpacked by using a program called UE4PakUnpacker. After unpacking the files new folder appears with .uasset files in it.
Video Gallery Edit
Screenshot Gallery Edit