For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see TV Station.
TV stations are media buildings in Tropico 3 and Tropico 4. Depending on how skilled the station's journalists are, the level of liberty around the station will increase. In addition, depending on the kind of programming being produced, TV stations can either generate money depending on the gender of adults living near them, help with education, or be useful instruments of propaganda. There can only be 4 TV stations present on the island.
Note that there can only be 1 TV station set to each work mode present on the island.
- Propaganda TV: Broadcasts speeches and news about the presidente, increasing the respect of all citizens living in the area.
- BBC: Broadcasts European-based public programming, increasing the liberty of all citizens living in the surrounding area even further.
- Learning with Larry: Broadcasts educational shows, doubling the experience rate of everyone working in the area.
- Yanqui Sitcoms: Broadcasts American family shows, generating money from commercials for each adult (age 21 and over) living in the area, regardless of gender.
- Lucha Libre: Broadcasts professional free wrestling, generating money from commercials for each male adult (age 21 and over) living in the area.
- Russian Soap Operas: Broadcasts Russian dramas, generating money from commercials for each female adult (age 21 and over) living in the area.