The Space Program is a building in Tropico 4: Modern Times. Once built, it will unlock two random missions to choose from. Each mission consists of three tasks that, once completed, unlock a major reward. This building cannot be demolished once constructed.
Create A Super SoldierEdit
- Task 1: Have 5 organic ranches.
- Task 2: Produce 1,000 megawatts of power.
- Task 3: Pay $100,000.
- Reward: $500,000 for the treasury or $100,000 for the presidente's Swiss bank account.
Look for Intelligent LifeEdit
- Task 1: Have 5 radar dishes searching for alien life.
- Task 2: Have 10 SWAT members.
- Task 3: Have a population of 400.
- Reward: All industry buildings are free to build.
Broadcast a Message to the WorldEdit
- Task 1: Have 5 radio stations.
- Task 2: Have 4 TV stations.
- Task 3: Have 30 Loyalists.
- Reward: Ziggurats costs 80% less ($20,000 each).
Special Space ProjectEdit
- Task 1: Pay $2,000 every month for 2 years (total is $48,000).
- Task 2: Have a fully upgraded solar power plant.
- Task 3: Export 2,000 units of weapons.
- Reward: A permanent +30 boost in relations with the US and USSR and the death of some rebels every year.
Find the Higgs BosonEdit
- Task 1: Have an Academy of Science.
- Task 2: Have 20 professors
- Task 3: Have 20 SWAT members.
- Reward: All education and media buildings are free to build.
Try to Land on the MoonEdit
- Task 1: Have an electronics factory.
- Task 2: Have 4 electronics factories.
- Task 3: Export 5,000 units of electronics.
- Reward: Every year, the treasury gets $40,000.