For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Restaurant.
In Game Description Edit
All-you-can-eat buffet with traditional Tropican delights, the Restaurant is a place of high sanitary standards. It has been documented that at least some of the dishes have been cleaned in the last 10 years. The floors are a complex ecosystem that falls under the protection of several ecological organizations. Finally, the chefs are required to take a bath at least once every season. Provides Entertainment for citizens and tourists in the vicinity. Effectiveness increases based on Food Variety.
Era Unlocked - World Wars
Preferred Tourist Class - None
- All You Can Eat - $500 - Slob tourists are added as a preferred tourist class. (Cold War)
- Kid Meals - $500 - Family tourists are added as a preferred tourist class. (Cold War)
- Service - Entertainment over 15 tile radius, of quality 50, max population serviced 60.
- Standing Component - none.
- Crime - +2 over 10 tiles.
- Revenue Per 10 - $24
- Tourism Rating Contribution - 2
- Worker Profession - Waiter
- Service Children - yes