For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Palace.
Recommended Manager: Tactician / General
- The palace is the fortress of Tropican rule. Not that El Presidente needs one but this is the saying. The guards mostly look after the safety of the passers-by and correct misled supporters of El Presidente carrying wrong slogans. They have special correcting batons for that task alone.
- Personal Death Squad - $4,500 Replaces the Elite Infantry in the Palace with Commandos. Commandos that guard the palace never take part in coups. (Unlocked in World Wars)
- Explore - $1,000- Send squad to explore island. This action is allowed until the player Researches The Compass.
- Recall from expedition Recall squad sent to expedition.
- Select Squad- Selects the squad to see its status (Size, Health, Attack Rate).
Maximum effectiveness achieved with the following: