Traditionally, oysters are considere an aphrodisiac. This may or may not be true, but scientists are certain that the pearls they produce excibit such effects, especially when presented as a gift. This is why they remain one of our most popular exports.
- Fruti De Mare - $5000: Supplies local restaurants with Tropican Oysters to cut down on food expenses and improve the appeal of Tropican cuisine. The Effectiveness of Restaurants, Glass Bottom Restaurants, and Taverns is increased by 10 (max 30).
- Supply Local Market - $5000: Pearls from the oysters are extracted for local jewelry products. The Effectiveness of Jewelry Workshops on the island is increased by 10 based on efectiveness (max 30).
- Produces 130 Pearls per month from storage of capacity 1300 units.
- Monthly Profit = (Pearls Cost * Amount)/1000 = (2000 * 130)/1000 = $260
- Standing Component - environmentalists +5.
- Pollution - 10 over 19 tiles.