For articles of the same name in other Tropico games, see Missions.
Missions are game objectives related to the main campaign in Tropico 5. The main campaign is called "Changing the World".
These missions are played on Cayo de Fortuna and Bao-Bao.
- A New Dawn- Declare your Independence from the Crown.
- Special Relationship- Win three bets to befriend the US President while paying a real estate tax to the Crown.
- We Will Endure- Build up a large standing army and try to survive a huge invasion.
- Get Zweistein- Get $$50,000 to gain control of Switzerland and get Dr. Zwinestien in Tropico.
- Paranoia- Get enough tourists to the island while paying fees to the Order.
- MAD- Build a Nuclear Program to avoid World War III.
- Day Zero- Export 20,000 units of Uranium while dealing with Protests and building strikes.
- Back to the Past- Gain enough Research Points to create a time machine and travel back in time.
These missions are played on Puerto Coco and Isla Roja.
- The Pirate King- Export gold units to free the King's son from the Pirate King while dealing with Pirate attacks.
- Through the Looking-Glass- Export $40,000 worth of food to impress the King.
- Get-rich-quick- Gain $1,000,000 to become the richest country in the Caribbean.
- The Dogs of War- Build up a large army to invade Cayo de Fortuna and Bao-Bao.
- Leon Must Die- Complete various tasks to lead up to Leon Kane's assassination.
- Dissolution- Export enough resources to dissolve the USSR.
- Hope- Bring hope to all superpowers by completing various tasks while dealing with a modern Enemy force.
|Concepts||Buildings • Edicts • Factions • Powers• Characters • Research • Swiss Bank Account • Presidente • Tropicans • Tourists • Dynasty • Era • Economy (Tropico 5) • Budget|
|Missions||Main • DLC|
|Expansions||DLC • Waterborne • Espionage • Paradise Lost • Epic Meltdown • Hostile Takeover|