Military Squads are the main form of defense in Tropico 5.
- Weakest form of defense. Able to explore island.
- Upgraded form of Colonial Infantry. Squad health increased by 800.
- Weak, but compensate in numbers. They're useful when you can't afford a proper military.
- Exploration of the island, and so do it automatically. Still, they are well capable of combat.
- Anti-infantry vehicles. Largest armored squad.
- Unhappy citizens during periods of very high unrest. Physically weak, but strength in numbers.
- Foreign power's elite troops.
- Foreign power's main troops.
- Foreign power's fastest attacking troops.
- Will assist their foreign power's infantry during an invasion.
- Only appear in Colonial Era.
- Royal Soldiers of the Crown. Can invade when the King is not happy with the governor or after declaring independence.
|Tropico 5 Military Squads|
|Tropican||Colonial Infantry • Commandos • Elite Infantry • Infantry • Militia • Modern Infantry • Special Forces • Tank Squad • Rangers • Elite Rangers • APC Squad|
|Enemy||Angry Mob • Enemy Commandos • Enemy Elite Infantry • Enemy Infantry • Enemy Modern Infantry • Enemy Tanks • Pirates • Rebels • Royal Colonial Infantry|