Being concerned with Tropico's protection from rebels and foreign invaders, Militarists demand that the island have a strong military force. In addition, they also care for the welfare of soldiers and their families.
- People who live near the newspaper where Soldado de Fortuna is published will slowly be persuaded to support the Militarists.
- People who attend movie theaters where WWII epics are screened have a chance of becoming Militarists.
- Students who are given military educations in high school or college might become Militarists when they graduate.
- If the island's Eternal Flame is dedicated to the military, some visitors to it may be inspired to become Militarists.
- If the nuclear shelter is set to save the island's soldiers in the event of a disaster, more people will be persuaded to become Militarists.
- The Chief of Police and Generalissimo backgrounds.
- The Elected as Fascist and Military Coup rises to power.
- The Paranoid and Veteran traits.
- Having at least 1 soldier or general per 30 citizens.
- Having at least 1 general per 3 soldiers.
- Tropico's military outnumbering the rebels.
- Army Bases and armories.
- Military education. In Tropico 3, having a high school set to the Military Education work mode is a minor demand.
- Militarists in Tropico 3 want soldiers and generals to be receive more than $20 in wages, an army of at least 30 soldiers and generals combined, and a newspaper set to the Soldado De Fortuna mode as minor demands.
- An insufficient military size.
- The rebels outnumbering Tropico's military.
- Not having armories.
- Having not enough generals
Ultimatum - Angered over the presidente's lack of discipline and military might, the Militarists threaten to provoke a military coup in 2 years.
|Tropico 4 Factions|
|Capitalists • Communists • Intellectuals • Religious • Militarists • Environmentalists • Nationalists • Loyalists|