Interrogation Room ($2,000)- The police officers interrogate the arrested citizen, discovering citizens' roles in the area, depending on the prisoner count.
Punishment Chamber ($2,000)- Police officers arrest Rebel Leaders and Crime Lords on the island with out having an order from El Presidente.
Pros and Cons Edit
- Can be built as early as the Colonial Era.
- Police officers do not need high school education.
- Discovers the roles of special citizens (after Interrogation Room upgrade).
- Fast Arrest Response.
- Smaller size saves room (if on a tiny island).
- Houses only 5 prisoners ( the Supermax Prison houses 15).