Produces Cigars from Tobacco.
This factory produces the Tropican man's greatest dignity - his cigars. That is why Tropican cigars are long and thick. Curiously, most Tropican men wince when they have to cut up their cigars before smoking them. No one is sure why...
- Automated Line. $6000, MT. Decreases workers by 4 and increases Effectiveness by 20.
- Conditioned Dryers. $8000. The factory consumes 20% less raw resources.
- Machine Choppers. $5000. The factory begins to consume 20 MW of electricity. Effectiveness is increased by 10.
- Inputs 500 Tobacco per month from storage of capacity 5000 units.
- Produces 500 Cigars per month into storage of capacity of 5000 units.
- Optimal 2 Tobacco Plantations (each 250 production per month for 100% effectiveness).
- Monthly Profit = (Cigars Cost * Amount - Tobacco Cost * Amount)/1000 = (3200 * 500 - 1000 * 500)/1000 = $1100
- Standing Component - capitalists +5, industrialists +5, environmentalists -10.
- Pollution - 25 over 19 tiles. (!)