For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Cigar Factory.
- Climate Control: For $6,000 and 5 megawatts of power, machines to control the temperature and humidity of the factory can be installed, preventing the loss of tobacco leaves from improper storage. This lowers the consumption of raw tobacco by 20%.
- Auto Roller: For $12,000 and 10 megawatts of power, a machine that rolls up cigars much faster than a human could can be installed, improving production by 50%. Machine-rolled cigars sell for less than hand-rolled cigars, but the profits are more than made up by the number of cigars the auto roller can produce.
- Skylights: For $5,000, skylights can be installed in the roof of the otherwise dark and dreary factory, improving the quality of jobs here by 15%.
- Sweat Shop: The default work mode. Employees here work backbreaking 14 hour long shifts.
- Easy-Does-It: Employees here are given an easier time. Their job quality increases by 10 but they work 25% less.