Churches are welfare & media buildings in Tropico 5. Churches are the medium (by number of visitors) houses of worship. Tropicans visit Churches in order to satisfy their need for faith and making sure everyone has adequate access to one will help in boosting the average religious satisfaction.
- Requirements: None.
- Building Type: Welfare & Media
- Recommended Manager - Administrator (Increase number of visitors from 10% - 30%)
- Era Unlocked - World Wars
- Research Required - None
- Wealth Required - Broke. Anyone can visit religious buildings in Tropico 5 for free.
The Tropican church serves as a direct conduit to God. All prayers are answered promptly and miracles occur daily, sometimes even when nobody is there to observe them. The Pope is known to visit Tropico when he has trouble getting reception in the Vatican.
- Community Aid: For $1,200, You can Increase Housing Quality of residences in the vicinity (10 tiles) by 10 (max 20) but the budget is increased by 25%.
- The Church is based on the Basilica Menor de San Francisco de Asis.
- Service Provided: Religion 60 radius 15 tiles.
- Service Children: yes;
- Standing Component: communists -5, religious +10.
- Crime: if Constitution Theocracy enacted -10 radius 10 tiles;